- On the 6 March 2017 at 4:17am I started to buy New Zealand Dollars with the margin of $1000(*100). The opening price at the time was 0.70144 and I closed trading on the 24 of April 2017 at 2:20 pm when the price was at 0.70250 making a profit of $5.3.
- On 2 March 2017 at 6:27pm I started to buy Australian Dollars with a margin of $1000(*100). The opening price was 0.75688 and I stopped buying on 16 March 2017 at 2:35 pm when the price was 0.76826 yielding a profit of $1263.18. My decision of buying was because there were reports of inflation in Australia during this period which worked out gaining me this profit.
- On 17 February 2017 at 2:34pm I bought Pound Sterling at a margin of $1000(*200). The entry price was 1.24344. I closed the trading on 22 February 2017 at an exit price of 1.24954 thus gaining a profit of $1220. This decline of the Pound Sterling was brought about by the unfavorable political climate in Britain as there were economic issues regarding the Brexit deal being discussed.
- On 2 of March 2017 I started to buy Euros at a margin of $3000(*100) at 4:27 pm when it was at an entry price of 1.05117. I closed trading on 16 of March 2017 at 2:34 pm when the price was at 1.07388 collecting a profit of $6813 on the same month. This was because of a forecasted drop in the Euro value during this time.
- On 16 February 2017 at 10:17 am I bought US Dollars at a margin of ¥150000(*0.1) at an entry price of 113.681 and ended the trading when the price was at 114.500 on 2 March 2017 at 6:19 pm gaining a profit of ¥12285. This was profit was because of the predicted US Dollar slipping against the Japanese Yen due to the exporting of Japanese goods abroad making the currency gain strength during this time.
- On 14 March 2017 at 5:49 om I bought Pound Sterling at a margin of CHF1000(*10) at the entry price of 1.22587 and stopped buying on 22 March 2017 at 8:23 am when the closing price was 1.23844 getting a profit of CHF98.7. This was due to favorable Swiss economy that was predicted around this time against the Pound Sterling.
- On 16 March 2017 at 3:17 pm, I bought US Dollars at a margin of CHF3000(*10) at an opening price of 0.99762 and stopped the buying at an exit price of 1.00049 on 31 March 2017. This produces a profit of 1.
or Contact us for tailored assistance