HCP 220 Week 2 Assignment Ratios and Percents
Resource: Ch. 3 of Pharmaceutical Calculations for Pharmacy Technicians: A Worktext
Complete the following exercises:
Showall your calculations in a Microsoft® Word document
- Test Your Knowledge, p. 24: Problems 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18
- Test Your Knowledge, p.25: Problems 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 38, & 40
- You are asked to prepare a 5% solution of dextrose in a container of 500 mL. You are given the following equation to help you solve the answer. What is the answer in grams? 5 g/100 mL = X g/500 mL
- Accessthe Pharmacy-Terminology Crossword Puzzle, located on the student website. Completethe puzzle using the clues provided. Senda screenshot of the completed puzzle to your instructor.
To create a screenshot:
· Press Alt + Print Screenon your computer keyboard to create a screenshot.
· Open a blank Microsoft® Word document.
· Press Ctrl + Von your computer keyboard to paste the screenshot into the blank Word document.
Postyour answers and crossword puzzle document under the Assignment Link along with a signed copy of the Certificate of Originality as an attachment.