FIN 410 ( Working Capital Management ) Entire Course
Cash Management Techniques
- Evaluate the relationship between risk and rate of return.
- Prepare a cash budget.
- Explain the techniques of expediting collections and slowing down disbursements.
Trends In Working Capital Management
- Predict future trends in working capital management.
Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management
- Analyze the cash flow cycle.
- Explain accounts receivable management.
- Compare the costs and benefits of holding inventory.
Working Capital and Financial Forecasting
- Forecast future cash flow.
- Explain the optimal level of working capital.
- Apply the percentage of sales method to pro forma statements.
- Explain the matching approach in working capital financing.
- Determine methods for obtaining short-term financing and stretching accounts payable.
- Compare aggressive, moderate and conservative working capital policy.