Paper two is a continuation of the work you did on your first paper of this course. As always, pay close attention to the following guidelines. You will want to start working on your paper this week so you can have enough time to best meet the requirements listed below. You also have a midterm exam next week, so plan accordingly.
Criteria for Paper Two
- Of the five articles you used for your Paper 1 assignment during Week 2, select three that share a common theme discussed in the first nine chapters of our textbook.
- In a well-written paper, provide the following for EACH article:
- A description of the theme as our textbook discusses it.
- What the articles you have selected say about the theme. Where do they agree? Where do they disagree?
- Now that you have reviewed at least four sources on this theme (our textbook and the three articles), what is your perspective?
- Papers must adhere to the following guidelines PRIOR to submission on or before the last day of Week 4:
- The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- The citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- Excluding the cover page and references, this paper must EXCEED 5 pages of written text.
- Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com or accessed through your Grantham University EBSCO host account.
- The entire paper must be your original work. It may not include quotes, and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
- This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.
- Text Book Terrorism and Counterterroism
- Author Brigitte L. Nacos, 5th edition
- The highlighted three articles is what i need for a common theme
- Please see attached paper