· Choose a population of interest to you.
· Choose a presenting problem (depression, family conflict, homelessness, etc.) related to the population of interest.
· Conduct a literature review focused on the presenting problem within the population of interest.
Submit a scholarly paper supported with a minimum of six peer-reviewed articles as references. In the paper, you should:
· Briefly describe the population and presenting problem you are focusing on for this assignment.
· Provide a review of the articles you reviewed from this project and explain what you learned from conducting this research.
· Briefly describe at least 2 evidence-based interventions currently used for your chosen population when addressing this particular problem. Provide supporting references when explaining the evidence behind the interventions.
· Explain which of these interventions you might choose to use and why.
o Consider client values and your clinical expertise and how those might affect your decision of which intervention to use.
· Describe how you might apply the specific skills and techniques of the chosen intervention.
· Briefly explain how you could measure the outcomes of this intervention.
· Explain any cultural considerations that you need to take into account when working with this population or the particular presenting problem.
· Discuss how the Code of Ethics applies when working with this particular presenting problem and population.
· Explain how you would apply a trauma-informed lens when working with this population.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
Originally posted 2017-10-26 21:29:56.