SPRING 2018 – EDUC 230 C200
INTRODUCTION TO PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION (3)
Class Number: 3496
Delivery Method: Distance Education
Provides prospective teachers and others interested in education an opportunity to examine a variety of educational problems from a philosophical perspective. The central concern of the course is to elucidate the nature of education as a phenomenon distinct from such activities as training, schooling, and socialization. May be applied towards the certificate in liberal arts. Breadth-Humanities.
- Introductory Posting (but minus 5 points if skipped) 0%
- Reflection Assignment 1 20%
- Dialogue Compilation 1 15%
- Peer Feedback 1 5%
- Reflection Assignment 2 20%
- Dialogue Compilation 2 15%
- Peer Feedback 2 5%
- Course Reflection Essay 20%
Originally posted 2017-11-26 17:19:51.