/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;}
Digital Marketing Assignment #4
DATE DUE: Week 12b
OUT OF: 80/100 Fundamentals
Google Adwords certificate is a fundamental asset in the world of digital marketing, one that is highly desired by employers. It cements the knowledge built throughout the course and provides a hands-on practical training for applying the learning in the real world.
You will need to pass 2 of the AdWords certification exams to become an AdWords certified professional — the AdWords Fundamentals exam and one of the following: Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, or Shopping Advertising.
This process is worth 10% of your course grade.
Please visit the site below for more details. You will need to register with the Google Partners Program to participate. There is no cost but the time commitment is significant and there are only two chances given by Google to pass the tests – you must score above 80% to pass.
You must complete the course with your professor-approved email and submit your certificate, email confirmation and your test grades from Google by class 12b in class.
I am giving you this assignment earlier in the semester that the course outline indicates because it involves a significant time commitment and if you do not achieve the required 80% you may need time for another attempt.
GOOGLE ADWORDS ASSIGNMENT PROCESS
As we discussed last week the process for the above noted assignment is as follows:
PART I – Week 3b
· Register online at the Google site and place the following document/information in the Part 1 Assignment # 4 Dropbox
1. Your name and the email address that you will be using to complete the course – you will need to establish a gmail account. I will note this email address and it is the only one that you may use as your progress through the online course.
2. A copy of the email or notification that you receive from Google confirming your registration
3. The choice you have made regarding the courses required second module – Video, SEO etc.; AdWords Fundamentals is mandatory for certification.
PART II – work through the material, study and pay attention in class (Search Advertising, SEM – Week 6)
Part III – Week 12b class
1. When you are ready, let me know via email and take the tests. The tests are timed and you must achieve an 80% grade in both modules to become certified.
2. Remember to retain all of your correspondence /notifications with and from GOOGLE regarding the course. This file will be an essential part of the assignment evaluation.
NB – when you take the test you will receive notification of your grade for each module be sure to capture this information as a screen shot
3. Place all of this information in the Part III Assignment # 4 Dropbox. Ensure that your email address and name are visible on the notifications from Google