Get the results you need with essays, dissertations and mentorship from the world's top writers and college tutorsOrder in just 3 minutes!
BET Learning Reflection journal:
Due Week 12, Friday, 18th October by 5pm, 15 marks
The purpose of this assessment is for students to reflect on the subject, to critically assess their own performance and skills development and to demonstrate their ability to analyse issues related to business ethics.
There are three topics: Individual Learning, EBL Learning & Business Ethics.
- Individual Learning: (approximately 200 words)
Reflecting on the unit’s Learning Outcomes (Unit Guide p.5), which tasks (in-class & assessment) assisted your learning the most & least? (& explain how)
- EBL Learning: (2 tasks, approximately 400 words-excluding evidence- in total)
- How did you use the Enquiry Based Learning (EBL) process to assist your understanding of business ethics? (Illustrate using at least 2 types of evidence to support your claims.)
- Group Theory & UN Hearing Presentations Moderation Rating:
Drawing on your Describe / Interpret / Evaluate / Plan (DIEP) intentions from the Group Written Report Peer & Self Review, to what extent did you improve your own & your group’s EBL performance? (Provide evidence to support your claims)
(Evidence may be examples of brainstorming, planning of group work, Group meeting template, screenshots of Peer-self review comments, edits of your writing, email communication, development of ideas e.g. your input to group idea etc.)
- Business Ethics (2 tasks, approximately 400 words in total)
- Demonstrate your new business ethics insight by applying the unit’s ideas to a past moral dilemma you faced. Would your actions & the outcome change now? (Explain the context & your actions, then re-interpret them using business ethics ideas (with references))
- An understanding of ethical theories & moral reasoning will assist me to apply business ethics in my future professional practice by… (Include references from readings & application to specific scenarios.)
Business Ethics – Individual Learning Reflection: Marking Criteria
|Relevant & insightful reflection
|Identifies learning tasks
Describes EBL process & how used
Identifies business ethics concepts /ideas
|Connects tasks to learning outcomes
Links EBL process to business ethics ideas
Evidence used appropriately to justify commentary
|Application of self-reflection to other contexts or learning
Shows insight into own learning practice
Evaluates own impact on group performance
Predicts future learning behaviour drawing on EBL experience (3)
|Applies ethical theory & moral reasoning
|Identifies relevant professional practice
Accurately defines theories & moral reasoning in relation to business practice
Describes a past moral dilemma (1)
|Links theories, ideas & professional practice
Applies theories to past dilemma
|Applies knowledge from literature to predicting future practice
Extrapolates past moral behaviour to future intent
Demonstrates insight into own moral reasoning based on ethical theory (3)
|Benchmark requirements (3)||Grammar / spelling
Respond to all sections
>2 pieces of evidence
<20% Turnitin similarity
Submitted by due date
To reflect on the subject, own performance, skills development and professional practice in relation to business ethics.
- Review all subject tasks, notes and documentation.
- Complete the group presentations peer moderation table.
- Gather all evidence and literature & research notes, and answer each section
- Insert evidence with annotations, for example:
- Use Harvard referencing correctly
- Use at least 2 references
- Proof read for correct grammar & spelling
- Submit early to Turnitin to enable time to edit & resubmit before due date if above 20%
or Contact us for tailored assistance
Originally posted 2017-08-11 19:38:51.