• The packets that were submitted do not have sequential pages from one packet to the next
• The organizational chart does not include Recoverу Management
• The brochure needs to list RM services—LIST THE SERVICES PROVIDED AND I WILL INCLUDE IN THE BROCHURE MY SELF
• Policies and Procedures do not list routine and emergency appointments
• Policies and Procedures need to address if services become unavailable at any time
• Policies and Procedures need to address how to notify HHSC in changes to capacity
• More information on background checks in relation to address abuse registry check and OIG check to include owners and Board Members
• More information concerning personnel safety and suicide precautions
• Policies and Procedures outlining training of employees on conflicts of interest
• Documentation that attests that employees have no conflict of interest in providing RM services
• Criminal background checks for Board Members and Owners (OE Application-page-157-#23)
• P.19-E 2nd bullet has that Diadem Hearts as both the RM and PA. That will not be the case. It will be either or.
• Remove all verbiage related to the term “Subcontractor”
• P.23 has the term Recover Manager. Change to Recovery.
• P33 lists that information about the RM being with the LMHA. This verbiage does not apply to your organization.
• P48-Refers to State Hospitals as State Health
• P93 refers to Department of State Health Services as Texas State Health Department
• Remove section 2.24-this is for Provider Agency only
* Please note, any alteration or additions to the documents already received by HHSC which affects page numbering, will need to result in a resubmission by your agency of the entire document with appropriate changes to page numbers.
Originally posted 2017-11-07 00:26:09.